No announcement yet.

Missing events in Hot Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for coming with the update for it, I am glad it got sorted out in the end. Happy playing and if anything else happens to not work as supposed to, feel free to contact me or post in forum. Thank you again.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello, it's me again.
      Daric Bomb and Daric Bargains are missing from HE, also for some reason, the Navigation King hot event is still active.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NwScr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.3 KB
ID:	1982131Click image for larger version

Name:	NwScr2.jpg
Size:	342.9 KB
ID:	1982130Click image for larger version

Name:	NewScr3.jpg
Size:	345.9 KB
ID:	1982132

Comment

Hello arch. Navi King event, still up, has been already reported, it seems it's like that for all. I will forward and report the issue you're experiencing now and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for signaling it.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Once again, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X