Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server ue2

angels party???

Good morning. Is there anything you particularly want to say about event or you need help with? If so, then please come with all details requested for a report, those being your IGN, server name and number, details about the issue and screenshots as evidence. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

iss angels party on or not on server ue2 chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/capture.html?id=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.r2games.com%2Fplay%2F%3Fgame%3D106

Comment

I do not quite understand what you are asking me or want to show me because the link in post #3 directs to ... an empty screenshot of the forum here and the next post shows as being unapproved. I suppose you want to tell me or signal that Angel's Party is not running on ue2? If that is the case I need a confirmation from some of you, your data (IGN, server name and number) and a screenshot, uncropped, timestamped, showing the event is missing. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Angel Party and Fortune Bag event is missing. Riley, server EU2 (old server 213 City of Gallows). Still haven't received compensation for Tycoon mess up. Sure would be nice if our damn server actually worked for more than a week without some mess up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-04-15 14.58.21.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	1982386

Comment

Oh...and as you can see in the screen shot above. Easter Event is also no where to be found!!!!

Comment

Issue reported and forwarded. I haven't got any reply or update for neither of the issues affecting your servers, just yet. I will push them again in the morning and will come with news as soon as I get them.

Comment

Angel Party and Fortune Bag icon have appeared today, still no Easter event Icon. We missed 2 days of Angel Party and Fortune Bag.

Comment

Thank you for confirming the two missing events return there. Easter Day event icon still missing has been reported and forwarded.

Comment

Working...
                  X