Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag

Hello,
    I think the Fortune bag Bug gets me every time....I should just copy and paste this post LOL

I got Griffin once again without the swapping option..please report it for me
    Thanks a lot!!

Whisper
    295 WhisperingWoods

Hello Whisper. Issue has been reported and forwarded for you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi I got the Fortune Bag bug too, PoizonIvy UC20, Sentinel. It didn't give me the swap option for Griffin

Comment

Hello. Your issue with the swap in Fortune Bag has been reported. Still, I have to ask you to be patient until Monday, when everyone returns from vacation, for it to be solutioned. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

no worries, thank you

Comment

Hello. That is a question I do not have an answer for .

Comment

how many vacations does china get a yr..seems they get a lot just asking...seems every weekend its a holiday

Comment

Working...
              X