Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TD not working last 3 days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD not working last 3 days

T D hasn't been working last 3 days...will this be fixed soon, cant get devo points Freaky s125 UD3

Hello there. Issue with TD not working on ud3 has been reported since the very day it appeared. Still, the only answer I could get from them was that it is being forwarded to be checked by devs. I am still pushing it every single day, will come with updates once that reaches me. Coming with a new screenshot or screenshots as evidence it is still not working will be highly appreciated (ss have to be uncropped and timestamped). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, team dungeon at ud3 (s154GrohT) still not fixed, going to put and screenshot .

Comment

also world boss not working cant collect final rewards everything is blank

Comment

Good morning. TD issue is being constantly reported and forwarded every single day, it's not needed to provide any ss for that, anymore. Still, it seems like nothing will be resolved until they are back from their vacation, on Monday. For that WB issue, I need you to post a screenshot, though. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Comment

Good afternoon. Thank you for coming with the requested screenshot. Will forward it along with all the other issue/s, again. Unfortunately, I won't be able to come with any answer until Monday.

Comment

TD still broken...7 days for now ud3

Comment

Good evening. Thank you for reminder, it's been actually 9 days already. Issue has been reported and constantly pushed and forwarded, on a a daily basis. It is nothing there to be done and I cannot come with a reply or answer until their vacation ends and they are back to the office. Please be patient, (though I know how frustrating everything can be). Thank you.

Comment

Good morning. TD has been fixed and it is now working as supposed to be. Can you please come with a confirmation of it? It would be highly appreciated, thank you.

Comment

Its working fine . Will scream back if its going down :P

Comment

Do that , at anytime! For now, I am happy it could be, finally, sorted out! Enjoy playing and have a good time doing that. Thank you for coming with confirmation for this being fixed.

Comment

Working...
                        X