Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugs on server IslandOfFire

Hello,
    The server has experienced a lot bugs lately. This week there's visual bug displaying not right if devotion and daily events are done. For example, clash of might attempts are done but it shows that you still have to do 10 of them. The same goes for all daily tasks. Moreover, bonds of angels and fairies wont load, so for few days it has been completely broken. Although these for mounts and sylphs are working.
    Few server tycoons ago we had a lot of bugs which affected the points of many players and thus some of them quit the game. Hope next tycoon we can play normally, and bonds will be working in case there's is consuming of the resources for them.
    Many players have already sent tickets to the support and there hasn't been a result yet.
    Hope that you can help with this issue.
    Last edited by bonbon4e; 05-04-2019, 01:13 PM.

Hello. Issue will be reported and forwarded but I need you to come with some extra info: your data (IGN, server name and number), screenshots as evidence for issue/s you are saying you're facing and a detail if there are also other players experiencing the same things (so that it can be checked if server wide spread or individual issue/s). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for replying! Below are some screenshots, on most of them you can see also server time n all information needed. Notice that daily loot show correct done tasks and then the icons on the screen show they are not. The rest of the picures are related to bonds. These bugs are not only for my account, everyone on the server experience them. If you need additional information, let me know.
      IGN Aerin
      S355 Island of Fire

Comment

Good evening. Thank you for coming with the requested data and details. Will forward and report that. It is not until Monday or next week I can come with an update on the issue.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hello, Aerin, your issue has been reforwarded and reported again today. It will probably last for a bit until they check everything and they find what causes the issues, especially the UB one. Will come with updates as soon as they are reaching me. Thank you for your patience for this to be sorted out.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_160697.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	588.8 KB
ID:	1983724 ign viktor - s355

same issues + clifford tree - bugged too - when i try to plant Small or Normal tree light in garden it shows message "Static data empty"
              Last edited by ramboloa; 05-06-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Hello ramboloa, will forward and report these for you.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
                  Thanks for help. Bonds bug is fixed for me. Displaying wrong devotion and task is still there, but at least it isn't so bothering as the other.

Comment

Good evening. Happy it got sorted out and fixed at least for UB, which actually affected playing the game and participating in some events. For the other issue i will need you to come with an uncropped, timestamped screenshots showing the tasks/devo being wrongly displayed (ss of the Daily Loot and Little Helper would do for that). Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X