X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clifford tree broken

Unable to plant for clifford tree

Have the needed seeds but wont let me plant them Tyrel S355 Island of Fire

Hello. I will make a report for your issue but I need you to come with a short video record of the moment you plant seeds, from where to clearly be seen that the seeds that return the Static data empty message are the ones requested by this Clifford Tree (for the video record you can use recordit app, which is free, really easy to be used and which creates a link, online, to be uploaded for your video). I would also suggest you to perform a clearing/cleaning of cache and history on the browser you are using and a refreshing after of the game page (just to assure that the issue is not there ). Waiting for your video recording so that i can forward it to be checked. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Here is recording.... I hope LOL

http://recordit.co/DUY4HrljKL

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for coming with the requested record, it's been forwarded to support to be checked.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X