lost diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost diamonds

I lost 7.5k-9k diamonds after the last reset. Nyvette on S168.

Hello. For your issue please address it to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all details and data requested, provide detailed info about the amount of diamonds you had and about what you think it was lost and when (if not exactly, then approximate it). Providing a screenshot, at least, of your game page with the amount of diamonds you have left and one from before you discovered the diamonds missing, would be very helpful for a first check. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Your link to help me solve my problem failed.

Comment

Good morning. What do you mean by "failed"? Can you detail me what happened? What message have you got? Haven't you been able to sent the ticket?
        When you press that link it should open this (see below). Those options on the page with that tiny button, request to press it and a list will appear from which you choose what fits your problem. For taking the screenshots you need to provide you can use Lightshot, which also creates the needed links to your ss, online.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ticket.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.5 KB ID:	1983860

UPDATE: Your submitted ticked, which actually reached them, was already answered. Please, check your mail (the mail you used when you submitted the ticket). For further details or questions, please feel free to come here and ask. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 05-09-2019, 12:40 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X