Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reporting: Consume Resources, Regain Resources for SS tycoon May 2019 is inaccurate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting: Consume Resources, Regain Resources for SS tycoon May 2019 is inaccurate

Consume Resources, Regain Resources for SS tycoon is always recording inaccurate consume. Its been going on for a while now.
    It may seem like a small amount, but it can reflect a much bigger issue when you consider consume and regain for other resources, including rewards that require consuming diamond resources for event vouches and other in game materials.

Reporting: Consume and Regain for the tears require us to consume 1000 tears to receive the Regain Resource reward of 160 tears. However when I consume the 1000 tears in my server and with my toon, I get 990 recorded as consumed instead of 1000.

Screenshot
    https://imgur.com/a/WWt1wJt

IGN: ScarlettRose
    Platform: R2games
    Server: KongregateS5

*Issue was reported through ticket support with a link to this forum post*

Hello trinalplace. Issue has been reported and forwarded for you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, you must have been playing this for too long to remember that the first 10 Angel Bonding attempts of the day are free:

edit:
      Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 05-23-2019, 02:19 AM.

Comment

oh my goodness! lol

Tyvm Syameimaru - that makes sense and yes … been at this game far too long. lol

Comment

Working...
        X