Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Sixpence. Your amulets missing problem was never ignored or forgotten, it was pushed constantly almost every single day. The last reply from support team was that they should be sent to you next week. So, I have to ask you to still be patient until Monday and check your in-game mail then. If the items won't be there, we will act accordingly after. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe for all the trouble you have been to. Amulets received in-game mail just now

Comment

Good morning! I am really very happy this got finally resolved . Thank you for coming with the confirmation of this happened. Enjoy time playing there!
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning, thread open, please post the new requested elements so that I can report them again.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe - Have re-received the amulets so all is good.

Comment

Glad to hear that. Happy playing and enjoy game and your summer time. Friendly yours, Sidhe.

Comment

Working...
              X