X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag

Hello,
    It's almost a tradition by now...every month I come here to report my Fortune Bag Bug LOL
    This time it's a Fairy...I got Whisper without the swapping option.
    Please report it for me, so I get the tokens back

Thank you
    Whisper
    Whispering Woods S295

PS: You're doing a GREAT job Sidhe!!!

Good morning Whisper. Issue will be reported and forwarded but please, complete with what exactly is that you did not get a swap option for? Fairy? Mount? from the ss you attached I did not get too well which fairy it is, if that posing issues is a fairy. Is it Whisper? Squishy? Thank you.
    Happy to meet you again though I am not happy for the circumstances. Anyway, good to see you Whisper .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe
      It's always nice to "see" you, no matter the circumstances

It is Whisper the Fairy I didn't get the swap option for.
      I am sorry, I took the SS wrong...didn't click on Whisper herself so it was confusing;
      I made a new SS to clear things up
      Thank you Sidhe!

Comment

Got it sorted out, already, . Reported and forwarded. Nice to see you, always, too. Hope it'll be resolved fast. Waiting for updates from you when this happens.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe, got the tokens You're AWESOME!!

Comment

Good morning. So happy it got resolved. I wish you happy playing and a wonderful day for you out there.

Comment

Working...
            X