Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to recover sealed diamonds once mail is gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible to recover sealed diamonds once mail is gone?

hi:

i am coming back from a prolonged absence, and i just want to know if it is possible to recover any of the dias that the game sealed and normally send it via ingame mail, it is juts that my mails are gone already.

any info about it?

thanks

Good morning. Please provide your IGN, server name and number to Support, via submitting a ticket, following this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . In your ticket provide details about the time you left game and the amount of diamonds you had (with approx if you do not remember exactly). In case you have screenshots to support your claim, adding them as evidence would be even better. Thank you.
    A screenshot or details about a recharge you might have done the period you were still playing, from payment history, will also do.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X