Heros dont die....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heros dont die....

Hi, i noticed something happening since long ago, it didnt bother me before so i didnt give it much importance, but now its annoying. I tested it in this battle, stripped my main, inflamed guard and lord cedric completely, so they should die as soon as they get hit, but as you can see in this battle that doesnt happen, for some reason, sometimes, randomly 1 or 2 heros or more, dont die with the first attack like they should. In this case is when my opponentĀ“s Golden disciple trigger her roundskill, you can see that my main and inflamed guard dont get any dmg, like if had one of those "save from a fatal attack" on them
    Can someone please explain me why this happen? (starcaller is back up, so no, isnt her supremacy and this happens since before i got starcaller, i removed all the dragon souls, gear, khaos cards, etc. everything)

http://s1-armor-loa.r2games.com/shar...25d0dd4884e932

Thank you

Bam Bam

Good morning BamBam. Will pass and forward the link and everything. I will come with updates as soon as possible, here or in PM. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, thank you very much
      Bam Bam

Comment

Hello BamBam. I have asked for updates for your issue. Hopefully I can get them soon, so that to also inform you. Meanwhile, in order to increase the chances to have this looked into and resolved, please follow my suggestion and submit a ticket to support. Fill in there with all requested details, attach some new battlelogs or video records of the fights and explain, in detail, what the issue is (this was requested by support). Once you have submitted the ticket please let me know about that here or in PM. Thank you .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X