issue iwth r2client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue iwth r2client

Since yesterday my r2client got bugged or something..or its the same for everybody ? I cant save the id and password... if i close the client it doesn't minimize anymore..even if the option its checked to stay in tray ... any tips how i can solve this please ?

Hello. Can you come with least a screenshot to show what your issue is? Thank you. Please also check your forum PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

PM'ed you theres no need for screenshot... i just said whats the issue that r2 client doesnt save id and pw anymore and it closes when i click x in the corner instead of staying in the tray.

Comment

God morning. Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app? Cleaning and clearing cache in it (if there is such option in there)? The data and ss where needed for report, which I cannot do without them. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X