Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hellfire Dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellfire Dragon

Hellfire Dragon shows in unbreakable bond but cannot be illuminated, is this a bug.
    Or was Hellfire Dragon added accidentally ???
    Or are there 2 Hellfire Dragons ??
    A nominant and an evolve ????

Hello. Can you please show a ss of the Mounts Bonds and of your Hellfire Dragon, in Mounts, being active and illuminated? Please also let your data . Thank you. Meanwhile I am going to check if there is more than a Hellfire Dragon mount. I am waiting for the requested details to be posted by you.

EDIT: OK, here's the deal. There are actually two Hellfire Dragon mounts. The first one is Hellfire Dragon Soul, present also in Mounts Bonds and looking like this in Mounts:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	hellfire dragon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	1988073
    The other Hellfire Dragon is the last evo of Titian Dragon (Titian Dragon > Scarlet Dragon > Crimson Dragon > Hellfire Dragon).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	hellfire dragon evo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	49.3 KB ID:	1988074
    In order to have that Bond activated you need to own Hellfire Dragon Soul (I believe you can get it from Recharge History Bonus, to mention one place).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	hellfire dragon soul.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	1988075
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-10-2019, 09:02 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thats what I was wondering - if they had 2 hellfire dragons.

I have the evo but not the other one.

Ok that's sorted.
      Thank You ))

Comment

Hello daft, you're very welcome. Glad it's sorted out and cleared now. I also hope you will get to have the initial mount, sometime, soon .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X