Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing ecxange for tyc

i cant swap certf for heros cuz l dont hawe how is missing

pls dont tell me for cookies and changing broswer etc... i hawe try all thaat an is not visual bug so pls look in this ty

viki
    s8 captive amorA
    r2 client

Hello there. I am trying to understand what exactly you are saying it is missing from Hot Events. If you are talking about exchange possibility for tycoon certificates, that option was always available only until tycoon ends - closely connected with reaching a certain amount of points in tycoon, which gave you the possibility to swap heroes for tycoon certificates. The moment tycoon ends, that option disappears. I have checked with other characters on different servers and the Tycoon Mystic Exchange in Hot Events is just the same, with only the option of swapping items for ranks 1, 2-3. I hope it was of help. Do not hesitate to come with other questions if you consider it necessary. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X