Divine Realm not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Realm not loading

Problem stated in tittle. Screenshots are below (2 minutes and still at 1%).

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (S326 originally)
    Platform: R2 Games

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20190716_DR_NotLoading.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	1988421Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20190716_DR_NotLoading2.JPG
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	1988420

Hello there. I will forward your issue but meanwhile I have to also ask you to apply and follow the initial check steps, as usual, and re-check after (clean, clear, refresh, switch browsers, reboot, flash DNS, etc., etc.). Try again after and tell me if it is the same. Also, I kindly ask you to tell if there is anyone else experiencing the same issue on the server. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi there. I have been having the same problem with the Divine Realm all day. I have been logged into Server S223: Tolono Springs. Still unable to to load.

Comment

Same here on uc24
        Helenia
        I have done all the above and it does the same thing on 3 different browsers. Click image for larger version

Name:	divine realm.JPG
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	1988455

Comment

same with me ua97 IGN pitbull. I have tried 2 different computers one with windows 7 and the other with 10. 3 different browsers IE, FF and chrome. Samsung S10 and galaxy tab 4 all do the same thing. also have 2 other accounts on same server IGN Sinner and Funk and problem is happening on theirs also.

Comment

Good morning. All new reports added and forwarded, it is being checked and worked on. I will come with updates as soon as they are given to me. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

same here....on ud4

Comment

seems they fixed it on this server.....thank you

Comment

Yes, I confirm the bug has been fixed. I can access divine realm now.

Comment

Good morning.Thank you for coming with the confirmation of the issue being fixed and you all can access DR now.

Comment

Working...
                    X