Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 502 Bad Gateway

Hi League Of Angels.
    Today i found this trouble when i try to enter in the server S19.
    IGN:Miss Abuken (Lvl 100)
    Guild Rain Of Blood
    Server UE 2.
    Tnx for any help Click image for larger version

Name:	Login Trouble Today.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1988769

Same here. S103. IGN: Artemis
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Please stay put until I find out what is happening. It is the same on all servers checked and on all platforms. I will come with news immediately after I get them.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Please report this message and include the following information to us.
        Thank you very much!
        URL: http://s355-loa.r2games.com/passport.php?action=login&account=317045550&adult_flag=1&game_time=0&ip=82.247.190.8&uuzu_op_id=631&game_id=39&country=empty&lang=en-us&time=1563803139&sid=39006310000355&verify=a4392814cf9befa7ca0de45044498517
        Server: 49-51-44-26
        Date: 2019/07/22 21:59:24