Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loa isn't working again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loa isn't working again

it appears LOA is broken once again and can't login to the game

Diamonds
    Merged server : ud4
    Original server Amber Heath (S235)
    R2games
    LOA crashed again

Hello there. Right now there is a rollback performed on almost all servers. Please refer to this thread here for further info and updates: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ack-for-he-bug . Thank you, we do count on your understanding, patience and support.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Please report this message and include the following information to us.
      Thank you very much!
      URL: http://uc24-loa.r2games.com/passport.php?action=login&account=8640257&adult_flag=1&game_time=0&ip=24.142.55.15&uuzu_op_id=631&game_id=39&country=empty&lang=en-us&time=1563808376&sid=39006310000098&verify=1dfcdcfc20a4c99974b50876c2be2ffe
      Server: 49-51-44-28
      Date: 2019/07/22 23:12:54

Comment

The rollback is done and servers should be available right now. Thank you for your patience.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

S178 Fallen Academy
          r2 Games
          Kaledon

I recharged and my dias are gone. There was also precious and I am missing dias from nectars I used in tree and from HE rewards for tycoon. Over 5k dias gone. While I am typing I am also missing rewards from a tycoon months back. I sent a ticket and they said they were looking in to it then just ignored me. From what I can see there are still some players who got to keep their heroes because they got them before WB. Not asking for another roll back but there has to be a big compensation because they were able to take advantage of the bug and keep their stuff.

Comment

Here is a SS of my recharge.

Comment

For all recharge and missing diamonds after rollback please submit a ticket to support (attach there all evidence and ss you have and give there all requested details). Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.

Comment

After rollback, missing credit for all daily already done, also chat of any kind is not working, elemental zone does not come up, stamina is down, tycoon points are missing. Please help.
                Thank you, mystery S247

Comment

They have ignored my last 3 tickets just an automated response then sometimes I will get a reply and then silence. I message to check in and nothing.

Comment

I am also missing a lot of tycoon points. I had almost DOUBLE the tycoon pts I have now. The SS posted are from what I have now compared to what I did have. All the rewards I got from HE are also missing on both accounts. I cannot log in to the forums on Kaledon for some reason to post. For some this comp may have been ok, but for those who lost dias and lots of tycoon points this doesn't begin to make up for any of it.

S178 Fallen Academy
                    R2 games
                    Luxx

S178 Fallen Academy
                    R2 games
                    Kaledon

Comment

Good morning. For the issues and items lost because of the rollback performed on 22nd, please post in the thread specifically created for this. Here is the link to the thread: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...22nd-july-2019 . Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X