Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unable to get into the game - League of Angels - Kongregate S5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get into the game - League of Angels - Kongregate S5

Unable to get into the game - League of Angels - Kongregate S5
    https://imgur.com/a/knpCurw

This is happening during CS tycoon. Requesting server compensation.

IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games
    Last edited by trinalplace; 07-22-2019, 11:51 AM.

Good evening Scarlett. This happened for almost all servers affected by the bug in HE this morning and which were the subject of the rollback performed after. Servers should be accessible now. Please perform a refresh of the game page and an clean/clear of the cache in the browsers you're using. Please also come with a confirmation of it working or not after that. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Thank you, I was able to get into the game again.

IGN:ScarlettRose

Comment

Good morning. Happy your servers are back on track again. Please also follow the thread related to your missing rewards and let me know when they are sent to you. Have a good day and happy playing !
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi SIdhe,

I haven't received anything yet.

Comment

Good morning. According to last update I got this morning, your rewards should be sent on Monday. Please, keep me also updated so that to know when and if this is happening. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, Regarding this recent CS Tycoon mess:

1. I was at level 40s and on 23 July my tycoon level was 350 to 400. I sent a ticket and wrote a note with attachments on the "link" provided for such matters.
              I don't know how the LoA mess-up occurred. I also, can not track all the changes to my play account because of the confusion with how many parts of the game are affected.

2. I was at high level 7 in Lucky Tree and on 23 July, the Lucky Tree level was rolled back to 0 ("zero."). That means that the Lucky Tree rewards I spent (over 2900 rewards) were lost when my Lucky Tree level was rolled back to "zero".
              _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**I want to get back my tycoon level and all the corresponding prizes that are applied to levels in the 40s.
              Please provide me with the steps that will returned the tycoon levels lost and the prizes that apply to those levels.

***I want to get my Lucky Tree my rewards back.
              Currently, I do not know how many of the prizes were given to me. I did not spend more diamonds in Lucky Tree on the last day of the event. Normally, I have enough rewards to reach Lucky Tree level 8. BUT that was impossible to do because of the Lucky Tree point rollback.
              Please, provide me with "How to get my Lucky Tree rewards back."

Kind Regards,
              Onlyquester "nama" S33 Metatron' Edict.

****Based on my account figures, approx +$600 of diamonds were bought then spent on this CS Tycoon.. All prizes and bonuses were not delivered. As you know, tracking the negative changes that occurred in this Tycoon is extremely difficult to do for players........including me.
              Please do what you can to assist.

Comment

Good morning Quester. All your "thoughts" and ideas noted and all your problems reported and forwarded. Thank you for also coming with the confirmation for your IGN (which is nama, as I could get from your other post).

Comment

Working...
                X