Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing House of Cards Items: Diamonds, Cards, Jokers, and Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing House of Cards Items: Diamonds, Cards, Jokers, and Points

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.45.02 PM.png Views:	3 Size:	943.1 KB ID:	1988908Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.45.02 PM.png Views:	3 Size:	943.1 KB ID:	1988909Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.45.02 PM.png Views:	3 Size:	943.1 KB ID:	1988911Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.47.36 PM.png Views:	1 Size:	965.5 KB ID:	1988910
    IGN: Iceclip
    Server: kongregate Server 5

I understand the rollback was necessary, but I am now missing my HoC rolls that I did around reset. I made 55,000 points, and in the process spending about 15k diamonds and ~85 mystery lotto cards. I gained 3 flashy joker S (all through event swaps) as well as a handful of flashy aces and normal aces. The ideal outcome is to get my points and cards back for HoC, because there are items I was hoping to swap for, but I am wondering if there is any plan for those players who lost a lot of rewards in that event
    Last edited by awhite2700; 07-23-2019, 12:01 AM.

Good morning. For all the issues and problems experienced after rollback yesterday please post in the thread specifically created for this. Here is the link to the thread: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...22nd-july-2019 . Thank you in advance.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I saw that after making this post and posted in there as well

Comment

Hello again, thank you so much for following that. That thread will be actively and continuously monitored until all issues get to be checked, resolved and fixed.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for keeping in touch with it, how will communication happen with regard to that post? (as in will any communication be email on the post)

Comment

Hello again. Please follow the thread, any info or update will be posted there. You can also use forum PM, to ask for any other extra info or to follow the course of the issue. You also have the liberty to submit a ticket, as well (which I actually strongly recommend and suggest). Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X