X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nav King Problem

Hello,
    I would need 307 more points in Nav King to get to 120k
    but the game doesn't let me board anymore..only 3 more voyages and I would be done
    Is there a limit how much we can do in Nav King per day? It doesn't give no message,
    just says successfully selected, but doesn't put the sailors in.

Thanks

WhisperWing
    S295 Whispering Woods

Hi Whisper. I have bumped into this some time ago as well. No mater what I tried and how many times I opened and closed the feature, when I wanted to use attempts there, they simply wouldn't load in spite of getting that successful selected message. I eventually solved the issue after I closed game, cleaned/cleared, manually, the browser and the flash, I have rebooted machine then started fresh ... there I was, being able to use my attempts again. I would suggest you to try this, too. If after this (but be sure you're doing the clearing/cleaning of cache on browsers you used) the problem is still there, please post in here with some screenshots as for evidence. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe, you are an ANGEL!!!
      Thank you so much, it worked like a charm...I got Garuda!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
      What would I do without you????????? You are AWESOME!
      Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Comment

Working...
      X