Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brzedavm
    replied
    In Clifford Tree, I still cannot access the levels, and I still cannot access Wish Points :
    IGN: David3, lvl 100
    Current Server: ub45
    Server: S283 Northcrown
    URL: http://R2Games.com
    GMT-05 (includes Daylight Saving Time)

Leave a comment:

• justfun1284
    replied
    Not working anywhere except their servers, it seems...... and nothing being done to correct it either it seems

Leave a comment:

• mikegilbert60972
    replied
    I hope you can get this fix before the end of event

Leave a comment:

• Sharrija
    replied
    s.189 (ud2) has the same problem and still no fix

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    GTarcade mods now claim the issue is fixed on the GTarcade servers - mods please communicate with them / their devs as well to get the fix on to our r2game servers today - please

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    I have been told we are all imagining this on GTarcade forum - told it is a browser issue - so far tried Chrome, edge, puffin, firefox, biadu and client and none of my 3 accounts can collect rewards - support said they would send rewards - but nothing yet - and I do not want in a chest I want to be able to collect for tyc points!!! plus I want my 2 x lvl11 cherubs

Leave a comment:

• jola33
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?u.png
Views:	1
Size:	415.4 KB
ID:	1990514

Today is the day of collecting the prizes, but unfortunately you can't do it because the clifford tree does not display the whole. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    rewards not sent yet - and can not claim resources earned to lvl3 for tycoon points - mods please ensure devs fix before too late

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    rewards not sent yet - and can not claim resources earned to lvl 4 for tycoon points - mods please ensure devs fix before too late - this is the 3rd major bug in less than a month

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    send in ticket they promised to send rewards

Leave a comment:

• R247408881
    replied
    4 days does not work, and no one cares, everyone does not care about the players.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mikegilbert60972
    replied
    Can't see tree still am I going to get burn on this one to? reset is less then 8hrs away and it still not showing up. Can't collect if I can see it.. pls get it fix before reset.. if not will I receive compensation? or will you burn me again by not giving any??

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    Originally posted by Zumentas View Post
    the same - has 700 points, can not get anything ...
    JUST TO ILLUSTRATE LOA devs "everything is ok " attitude
    yeah I will hit my usual 1k points for the free cherubs - but at this rate will not be able to collect.... lvl 4 rewards should be collectable but the wish points rewards are invisible so will not be collectable unless fixed...

But according to the mods that is all the browsers fault and on GTarcade - they say we just need to let it load for longer.... or use different browsers

I have tried edge, chrome, chrome incognito, Puffin, client etc

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    the same - has 700 points, can not get anything ...
    JUST TO ILLUSTRATE LOA devs "everything is ok " attitude
    700 points from Clifford tree: how do you imagine I can use  those?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    I see this is being reported on GTarcade as well - and they are saying the same things - that they checked and it works!!

I have 3 accounts all using different browsers - NONE of them are showing Clifford tree correctly!

So it is not browser related, and new baby accounts set up on the server obviously do not show the bug - existing accounts do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X