Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same happening on server uc9

Comment

now is enough of this fun thing to mess with players fix this damn tree i hawe pis off now why u dont fix f c k thing is easy copy paste program

Comment

Clifford tree is not fixed yet. I am really surprised: does LOA have any PC programer either ?

It is not a funny anymore...

Comment

Hello

On R2 it is the same error. I see nothing when i open the clifford tree and wait for 30 min. All is blank.
          Please fix it, so we can continue with the event.
          Many thanks
          ign: Randa, R2Games, Server Island of Fire (S355)

Comment

Devs,
            if you can not do yours job properly, you should at least say sorry and propose compensation for players ( at least.on R2 platform)who are suffering from yours " doing nothing and saying nothing" for the 4 days..
            And ,please, do not mention your tickets system : fulfilled not one and not two... The Experience - do not wish to the enemy even- and outcome is 0 all the time.
            Think about it or otherwise you are risking to see how is your gamers' community is shrinking to 0.

Comment

yes same here change out c oo kies and switch out browsers to still nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                We have checked it on both servers and it worked fine, you just need to wait some time for it to load.
                S355 not working. Small video shows it not showing up, I let it sit for over 5 minutes and did not load. https://recordit.co/8AkJ0uU6WY

Comment

In Clifford Tree, I can decorate (and gain experience and collect gold), but I cannot access the levels, and I cannot access Wish Points :
                  IGN: David3, lvl 100
                  Current Server: ub45
                  Server: S283 Northcrown
                  URL: http://R2Games.com
                  GMT-05 (includes Daylight Saving Time)
                  [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Linda/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/02/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Linda/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/02/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]?

Comment

Clifford Tree is still down in whisper woods clear cookies and change Browser's still the same tomorrow reset we collect from tree but we can't if we don't see to collect

Comment

has not loaded since the event started no matter how long I leave it - on any account on uc13 / S69.... same for others.

With it not displaying we will not be able to select nor collect rewards - so compensation will be screamed for from many players if not fixed within the next 17 hours.

As you can see by the auto pathing - opened and left open for over 6 minutes and still did not load. left open for 30 minutes also did not load contents...
                      Last edited by ShadowBlayd; 08-09-2019, 01:00 AM.
                      S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
                      IGN ShadowKnyght
                      lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

I see this is being reported on GTarcade as well - and they are saying the same things - that they checked and it works!!

I have 3 accounts all using different browsers - NONE of them are showing Clifford tree correctly!

So it is not browser related, and new baby accounts set up on the server obviously do not show the bug - existing accounts do
                        IGN ShadowKnyght
                        lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

the same - has 700 points, can not get anything ...
                          JUST TO ILLUSTRATE LOA devs "everything is ok " attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Zumentas View Post
                            the same - has 700 points, can not get anything ...
                            JUST TO ILLUSTRATE LOA devs "everything is ok " attitude
                            yeah I will hit my usual 1k points for the free cherubs - but at this rate will not be able to collect.... lvl 4 rewards should be collectable but the wish points rewards are invisible so will not be collectable unless fixed...

But according to the mods that is all the browsers fault and on GTarcade - they say we just need to let it load for longer.... or use different browsers

I have tried edge, chrome, chrome incognito, Puffin, client etc
                            IGN ShadowKnyght
                            lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

Can't see tree still am I going to get burn on this one to? reset is less then 8hrs away and it still not showing up. Can't collect if I can see it.. pls get it fix before reset.. if not will I receive compensation? or will you burn me again by not giving any??

Comment

4 days does not work, and no one cares, everyone does not care about the players.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X