No announcement yet.

clifford tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the ticket - showing it is a bug and not a browser issue like they tried to claim on GTarcade server - who have fixed it behind the scenes though so are 1 giant step in front of r2games...

"Greetings,

We will coordinate to our Ops Team about this and hopefully they can fix it as soon as possible. About the rewards please do wait as it is on process and will be delivered in a timely manner. Thank you!

-The R2Games Team"

The issue is the rewards need to be collected in a way that counts for tyc points not given in a chest or other - nor given after tycoon ends!! Plus I desperately need my 2 x lvl11 cherubs as I synthed my others expecting to get these new ones
    S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
    IGN ShadowKnyght
    lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

so.... and the fix is where? let me guess - it will be fixed 30 minutes before refresh - and if we do not get online in that tiny window to collect we will be left waiting for compensation for over a month like I am still waiting for the roll back comp from when they rolled us all back during last tyc because a very tiny few exploited a bug!!

If it was fixed on GTARCADE why has it not been fixed the same way on r2games as well? this is ridiculous
      IGN ShadowKnyght
      lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

LoA don't care about us! they need just money what we spend for them!!!! 7 days and nothing is fixed of Clifford tree! Is it normal???

Comment

yep no rewards sent, no resources, tycoon points lost - rewards from tycoon lost - Clifford tree seeds used and wasted x 14,000 etc etc - promises made by support, forum mods telling us it is our own fault - a browser issue - then they fix it on GTarcade but not on r2games - and still claim it was only a browser issue....

no longer visible so even if they fix we can not collect now - and if we get any comp it will most likely be less than what we earned - and all get the same and it will be useless resources that do not count for tycoon or in a chest so they do not count - or given to us after tycoon is over - if at all... we let them know about this bug with more than enough time to fix - r2games platform is quite obviously about to be shut down

NO BODY SPEND any more money DO NOT BUY DIAMONDS - there is a good chance our accounts will be shut down soon if this level of support is anything to go by!
          IGN ShadowKnyght
          lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

Listen, the Clifford tree is faulty! It should work every time...not just when it feels like it. I have refreshed, turned off the computer then turned back on again.

Telling us that there is nothing wrong with Clifford Tree does not help. ...particularly if the event finishes and the prizes can not be collected.
            Based on the notes, it appears that the Clifford Tree works off and on for some people and not at all for others. It has not worked for me.

I filled out a ticket.

Onlyquester, S33 Metatrons Edict

Comment

Hello Herald of Harkenings,

This is what I'm seeing with Clifford Tree All the time.
              Based on the notes submitted, some players are sporadically getting the Clifford Tree correctly.

I will submit a ticket......and you all know how well tickets work with LoA.

Account name: Onlyquester
              S33 Metatrons Edict
              Attached Files

Comment

wow - 7.5k wish points - yep I would be totally ******! I am annoyed enough with my 1k points wasted!
                IGN ShadowKnyght
                lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

There was favoritism in this event, since for some it worked and for others didn't, and as usuall some mods and devs are as useless as a 5th wheeel on a wagon.
                  "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

cliff tree event over... tycoon almost over.... WHERE ARE OUR EARNED REWARDS???? promises were made by support people and all I keep being told is to be patient!! - if we all did credit card charge backs I bet the devs would not be so patient in return - they would ban us on the spot.
                    IGN ShadowKnyght
                    lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

Working...
                    X