X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event: Craft Master - Issue: Blossom Beast Evolve Doesnt work

Event: Craft Master
    Event Duration: 8/13/2019 - 8/15/2019

Issue: I played the event and purchased the 1st evolve for the mount Blossom Beast. The evolve is called "Chief of Plum Soul" (1st evolve). I spent my high level stones to make the purchase and it shows that I have the evolve in my inventory, but when I try to evolve my mount, it doesn't work. Its giving me this message "Chief Plum soul insufficient" but I have it.

IGN:ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

I've attached all supporting SS
    https://imgur.com/a/EyOkeA4

Reported through ticket support on Kongregate
    Reported on LOA Official FB page
    IGN: ScarlettRose

Issue is reported, also ticket on Kong is not working, you need to contact R2 support www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 and write your character info in ticket message.

Comment

Okay, ty for the link - I reported the issue there.

Comment

Okay, I came back to update my forum post here because the issue has not been resolved yet.
        Below I have posted my emails between R2games support and will update this post with ss of it.
        What I have discovered is that the evolve I obtained from the last Craft Masters event is saying that its actually expired. When I hover over it in my inventory, it says its expired which would explain why it doesn't work. It is a level blue tier evolve (1st evolve) and while playing that same Craft Masters event, I won the Gold tier evolve (last evolve) by ranking 1st.
        I'm playing the Craft masters event again, but this time I'm going for the mythic tier evolve (2nd evolve). I hope the issue gets resolved so that I may evolve my mount.

Email correspondents listed below

--------------------------------------------------------------

AUG 15, 2019 | 04:05PM CEST
        PSA Ghian replied:
        Greetings,
        Thank you for reaching us. May we ask if could you send us as well a screenshot of the Chief Plum soul that is sitting from your inventory as an added documentation for us to complete our report to our Developers Team in regards with the problem you are having with wherein you cannot evolve it. We hope to hear from you soon!
        -The R2Games Team

-------------------------------

To: support@r2games.com
        Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 4:39 PM

Thank you for your response.

I have included the screenshots you requested.

https://imgur.com/a/54zorQV

Appears to be expired - lol it shouldn't be though - anyway, here is all you need ty again

--------------------------------

AUG 18, 2019 | 11:27AM CEST
        PSA Ghian replied:
        Greetings,
        Thank you for the provided documentation that you have sent to us. Rest assured as we have already made a report about this matter and our Operations Team will look to it and investigate it furthermore. Ofcourse this will be fixed right after so for now please do be patient while we are working on it. We will update you as soon as have a feedback from them. Thank you!
        -The R2Games Team

AUG 20, 2019 | 07:32AM CEST
        R2 Eirleen replied:
        Greetings,
        Thank you for taking your time to contact us. Could you please provide us a screenshot or a video regarding on your concern for us to check this matter properly in our end and for us to help you better to solve on this matter. We do hope that you could understand.
        For other question regarding on this matter, please feel free to contact us.
        Again, thank you.
        -The R2GamesTeam

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 1:16 AM

Hello there,

Screenshots are included in the imgur link below

---------------------------------

AUG 21, 2019 | 10:23AM CEST
        PSA Ghian replied:
        Greetings,
        We had an update from our Operations Team and they wanna ask you if could you give us the permission to check and log-in your account in order to better investigate your concern about evolving your Blossom Beast into Chief Plum. We hope to hear from you soon!
        -The R2Games Team

---------------------------------

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:54 PM

Hello,

Yes, that's fine - I give R2games permission to enter my account regarding the issue. If its permission for the Devs to enter, I thought the Devs could look without permission to resolve such issues. lol
        Anyhow, I also looked at others in my server to see if they evolved their mount and they haven't. It might be a server issue or platform issue.

----------------------------------

AUG 21, 2019 | 11:11AM CEST
        PSA Ghian replied:
        Greetings,
        Well, we can log-in and check your account anytime we want however we still need a permission from our dear players as such we don’t wanna interfere nor make a mistake while doing the checking. Hence, we had update our team about it and thank you for the permission you have gave to us. We will update you as soon as our team is done and have a result to share. Thank you!
        -The R2Games Team

AUG 24, 2019 | 10:08AM CEST
        R2 Eirleen replied:
        Greetings,
        We apologize for this matter. Can we ask you to kindly please provide another screenshot as we cannot view the screenshot that you had attached.
        Thank you!
        -The R2Games Team

Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 12:02 AM

This is really frustrating,

R2games (PSA Ghian) already asked my permission to enter my account and I gave it. Its better you do that because I'm being asked to provide same information over again.

The problem is the evolve given in CM is expired in my server. It shouldn't be expired. GTA players were able to evolve but not R2games server S5.

(sends another screenshot from my inventory - its been added to original album for report)

AUG 25, 2019 | 12:24PM CEST
        PSA Ghian replied:
        Greetings,
        Kindly do be patient for the meantime while we are working on it. We have updated your case to our Ops Team and they are currently looking into this matter. We will update you as soon as we have a result. Thank you!
        -The R2Games Team

Comment

I understand your frustration completely. I reached out to the individuals who have been working on your ticket, and they are waiting for an update from the tech team. Where we are just coming out of the weekend we should have more answers soon since devs and techs are back in the office. If I get an update before you I will alert you immediately.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

I received a reply from League of Angels Official FB page. This is what they said to do.

------------------------------------------------

"League of Angels
            About the issue now; for a time, hkt had a bug with that mount evolve. We have reported every such issue we encountered in GTA, so you just tell the mods to report it for R2 too and compensate with one new icon."

------------------------------------------------

I have included SS of the conversation I had with League of Angels Official FB page. Scroll to the bottom of the album, I have added it there.

Thanks

IGN ScarlettRose

Comment

GTA player has now reported the same issue on GTA forum

http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1339399-1-1.html

Comment

I have forwarded the response you were provided by the FB page and included the screenshot you provided. I will also provide the GTA link for them so they know it's happened or happening across multiple platforms. Thank you truly for your patience in this matter.

Comment

Any word yet? It's now 9/7/2019 and I haven't heard from anyone in a week.

Comment

Hello. Will ask for updates for your issue, again, and come here with the answer as son as it is given to us.

UPDATE: Issue has been forwarded again and reply from team was that your evo mount card has been applied. You should get it in your in-game mail within 5 working days. Please check your email and if there isn't any card there until Friday, let us know so that we can act accordingly. Also, if meanwhile you receive the card, please let us know so that we can confirm issue as being resolved. Thank you and happy playing, waiting for updates from you.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-09-2019, 02:58 AM.
                    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe (hugs)

Ty for following up on my issue. I kept on it in emails but it eventually went silent with me trying to follow up and getting no response.

Thank you again for your help.

Comment

Good morning, my pleasure for that. Please tell me if you have gotten that evo mount so that to know how to proceed on Monday (it's still weekend here). Enjoy time there, waiting for news from you.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

I got my compensation through my in-game mail. I was able to evolve my mount.

Thank you very much

Comment

Hello there. You have no idea how happy this makes me . Thank you so much for coming with the confirmation. Enjoy the day and happy playing!

Comment

Working...
                            X