Daily Reward Collection Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Reward Collection Bug

Hi, I am unable to collect my Daily login reward in Hot Event-----> recommended--->Today's Gift. Attached is the SS for same.

IGN Daredevil
    Server - UC23/S342
    Platform - R2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SS1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	1991570

Originally posted by ssj24in View Post
    Hi, I am unable to collect my Daily login reward in Hot Event-----> recommended--->Today's Gift. Attached is the SS for same.

IGN Daredevil
    Server - UC23/S342
    Platform - R2.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1991570**[/ATTACH]
    I have reported this issue and requested the rewards be manually added to your account. As soon as I have a response I will post another reply.

Thank you,

GM Orlene

Comment

Hi Orlene,

Any update on this? I have not seen any reward in my In game mail.

Comment

Hello there. Will push it again and come back with an update on this when it is being given to us. Thank you for being patient about this.

UPDATE: Hello again. The issue with Today's Gift rewards not collectable for you, for the 28th-31st of August period, seems to have been already fixed that very day. According to the logs checked for that period, it appears that you have collected all rewards for all 4 days the event was up in Hot Events. Here are the screenshots of the logs checked, which confirm the rewards as being collected:

Name:	28-29.08.jpg
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1992721

Name:	30.08.jpg
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1992722

Name:	31.08.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1992723
        Hope this answers your concerns. Thank you and happy playing .
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-09-2019, 03:52 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X