Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag - Cannot swap

Hi,

Please take note, got a iridescent warhorse cannot be swap. Make arrangements please.

* Can i also get to know, my last round of fortune bag i did not report cannot be swap or considered as lazy, but i have quite some* in my bag which has been stagnant.. can i request to swap? You know the lighter we clear our bags, the less weighing memory occupying your store capacity and game runs faster, =) ? please, my bag is really filling =/ Holy Eagle and Mech-Rider, a little wouldn't hurt right? i am 100% sure it is not from other events or self crafted. It is direct from fortune bag.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
    Hi,

Please take note, got a iridescent warhorse cannot be swap. Make arrangements please.

* Can i also get to know, my last round of fortune bag i did not report cannot be swap or considered as lazy, but i have quite some* in my bag which has been stagnant.. can i request to swap? You know the lighter we clear our bags, the less weighing memory occupying your store capacity and game runs faster, =) ? please, my bag is really filling =/ Holy Eagle and Mech-Rider, a little wouldn't hurt right? i am 100% sure it is not from other events or self crafted. It is direct from fortune bag.

Thank you.
    You're wanting to swap Iridescent Warhorse, Holy Eagle and Mech-Rider for Fortune Bag Tokens, is that correct? May I please get your IGN and Server number?

Comment

IGN: Erica
      Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse

Thank you, Oriene for the prompt reply

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
        IGN: Erica
        Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse

Thank you, Oriene for the prompt reply
        I have requested the three mounts be manually swapped. Because it is the weekend in China, devs and techs won't be back in the office until Monday their time. It will likely be a 72 hour turn around. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

GM Orlene

Comment

Working...
        X