X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine War tonight and our FACTION CHAT DOESNT WORK

Hello,

Divine War Commander for Thor Faction - The Faction chat is not working. Think you guys can get it up and running asap before the war? or it's pointless to play.
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

Yes I am in Thor Faction to I try to find out what we were doing next .It didn't go over the chat.

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been reported, it is being checked and worked on. Thank you for signaling it.

UPDATE: Thor's Faction chat is working and it's been fixed. Can you check and come confirm it as being so? Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 09-09-2019, 12:45 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes it's working Sidhe Ty for being so prompt fixing it

Comment

Hello there, you are very welcome. Please do not hesitate to come signal any broken feature which you might bump into, at any time. Thank you and happy playing. Thank you for coming with the confirmation, as well .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes, tyvm

It was up and running just before Divine War started. Sorry I didn't update you sooner.

Thank you again
            IGN: ScarlettRose
            Server: KongregateS5
            Platform: R2games

Comment

Working...
            X