Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOL issue

Hi
    I have done 5x10 in turbo, 5x1 in turbo, 3x10 in normal, 5x1 in nirmal & 1x100 in turbo, so should be more 800 pts in WOL
    Attaching SS with rewards in Hot events.
    Now I see that I have just 275 pts. How could it be?
    I had required pts after I did draws, now pts gone...
    Hot Events
    Last edited by tim_tim_tim_01; 09-20-2019, 07:21 AM.

Resource & vouchers also gone looks like, but not SS for that.
    Had no idea I need to do SS after each my step

Comment

Hello. Please submit a ticket to support following this link and attach all screenshots you came with here. Issue has been reported as well, but it is weekend already and they are not in the office until Monday morning (when I will push it again). Here is the link to the ticket system to use: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Once your ticket is replied, please pass us the ticket case number so that we can track it. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So you can do nothing with my issue? Event ends in 1 day...

Comment

I know it ends in one day. I have reported and forward it and the reply I got was what i have already told you to do. Please, submit that ticket to support so that we have an extra help for claiming your rewards. Also, please take screenshots of the WoL with the points before event ends and after it ends, showing the Consec. Rank.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I see. PLs delete this thread. Nothing good will be here. 550 vouchers gone without pts & resources, event will ends without top 1 and rewards. Devs will never compensate this *** to me

Comment

Please do not rush and have a bit of patience. Please check and read your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Your compensation have been applied and it will be added directly to your account within 5 working days. Please check it and come with the confirmation it has been done. Thank you for your patience for the problem to be sorted out.

Comment

Nothing changed yet.

Comment

Hello there. I have said "within 5 work days". Please check your account these days and if nothing changes, until Monday, please let us know here so that we cam act accordingly.Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X