Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena

Why is everything gone from yesterday? I can't make devotion for Arena for one but other issues as well. See SS Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1993278Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena2.JPG
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	1993279

Hello Helenia. Please repost the screenshot uncropped and timestamped, with server number and timestamp visible. Also, please let us know if it is only you experiencing this or there are others on the servers as well. Pass in here the IGN and server number as well. There are usually issues with events and features of the game after merges. In case you haven't got it fixed by itself after refresh, switch browsers and following the initial clean/clear steps, please let us know. Waiting for the requested details to be post in here so that i can make a proper report for you. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

server ud12
      Helenia
      Was there a rollback? It is with others on the server as well
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena1.JPG
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	1993294Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena2.JPG
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	1993295

Comment

It was a sort of ... glitch or hump today, with the whole game, on all platforms. It lasted not for too long but somehow enough and it affected the entire game. Maybe that is the reason for what you experience. I will report and forward this but there are very few chances this to be looked into until Monday morning. I do believe and hope though it will fix by itself with the next reset. If the issue is still there after reset, please let me know so that we act accordingly. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          It was a sort of ... glitch or hump today, with the whole game, on all platforms. It lasted not for too long but somehow enough and it affected the entire game. Maybe that is the reason for what you experience. I will report and forward this but there are very few chances this to be looked into until Monday morning. I do believe and hope though it will fix by itself with the next reset. If the issue is still there after reset, please let me know so that we act accordingly. Thank you.
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X