Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel of Luck problem Loss of 1200 points

Hello,
    on 19Sept 2019, I acquired 1200 Wheel of Luck points. Put me in top position.
    Today (21Sept2019), I did not have any points in "Consecutive Rank" !!!.
    I must now spend more diamonds to compete for the prizes I want. I'm working back up to top position again.....however at extra cost.

*Minimally, I request the 1200 Wheel of Luck points back or the corresponding prize at the end of the Event.
    *Additionally, I bought more Wheel of Luck points today...... how do I get compensated for those points.
    ***NO SCREEN shot available because I do not do screen shots for all transactions I do in LoA.

Finally, this problems occurred while my Server acquired new members from a recent merger.
    Please provide a response to address my issue.
    Kind Regards,

Onlyquester (player name "NAMA"
    S 33 Metatron's Edict

Good morning. I will make a report for you but, for the issue you are encountering there is still needed to come with screenshots of the WoL - event is still there and it did not finish. So, there is needed a ss of the Consec. Ranks, of the Yesterday's Ranks (you say you got additional points, which should be showed in there, actually), a ss of the Points Prizes (which will demonstrate you actually used vouchers and got 500 points at least). Also, you need to submit a ticket to support with all the details you put here and with the screenshots mentioned (support team is the one handling rewards, compensations, issues with missing items, etc). Please do that ticket submission following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.

EDIT: I believe your IGN is "nama" actually, not NAMA, please provide it correctly in the ticket so that they can check it.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-22-2019, 02:07 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

From "nama" S33 Metatrons Edict.

Sidhe, current WoL consecutive ranks are there and I came in first (cost 1600 points). The prizes were obtained. Unfortunately, that is not what I am complaining about.

PROBLEM:
      *I HAD TO RESTART AND SPENT ANOTHER BATCH OF DIAMONDS. Those 1600 points were in addition to 1200-1400 points I lost.!!

THE FIRST TIME I WAS IN 1ST PLACE. Then all my points 1200 - 1400 DISAPPEARED from the consecutive rank.
      **I WAS BROUGHT BACK TO "ZERO, ZILCHE, NADA" POINTS.
      To repeat: The first points in Wheel of Luck disappeared...I lost 1200 to 1400 points in the consecutive rank. Consequently, I do not have a screen shot for the points I initially lost.

***I can screen shot the current consecutive rank BUT that will not help me with the first batch of points I lost.
      I can write a ticket BUT its for 1200-1400 points I lost that DO NOT SHOW in the current consecutive rank.

Frankly, I'm not sure how to phrase the ticket.

"nama"
      S33 Metatron's Edict.

Comment

Sidhe,
        I submitted a ticket and referred this string in forum to the "ticket" handlers.
        I still will appreciated feedback from you. I suspect that the ticket handlers will have problems. I hope they can go back an find the diamonds I spent for 1200-1400 WoL points before points were reset to zero.
        Kind Regards,
        nama

Comment

Good morning. I understood actually what is your complaint about and that you somehow want given back what you used and lost with the initial 1200-1400 WoL points there. As I have said, it is still needed to add screenshots, as suggested, attached to your ticket. As soon as your ticket gets replied, please provide the case #number of it so that it can be tracked and followed. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello there. Your compensation have been applied and it will be added directly to your account within 5 working days. Please check it and come with the confirmation it has been done. Thank you for your patience for the problem to be sorted out.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
              where do I go to find out if the compensation was applied. Its been over 5 days and I don't know how to confirm the applied compensation.
              IGN: nama S33 Metatrons Edict

Comment

Good morning. As I have told you in update last time, compensation has been applied directly to your account so it is to be verified checking the amount of vouchers you have used to get those initial points first not counted. To be sure, though, I will request an update, again, for your issue. Unfortunately an answer or a reply I will get only after they return from their vacation (they have their National Holiday there, until 8th of October).

Comment

Hello Sidhe, I know you are attempting to help...and I appreciate it. Thank you keeping this voucher problem active.

Presently, I don't see any vouchers in my account. And I don't expect to see any vouchers until the next WoL because the vouchers are shown on the WoL screen. 1200 points worth of vouchers is a good chunk of change and I don't want to lose that amount of vouchers.

Given your explanation, I might not get this particular problem resolved for a while.
                  Kind Regards,
                  IGN nama S33 Metatrons Edict

Comment

Hmmm ... as far as I know the vouchers you use for WoL are actually items in inventory - they cannot give you the points but only return the vouchers you used to get those uncounted points. So, in your inventory, if they added this directly to your account, now you should have some 1000 Jackpot Lotto Vouchers plus. Can you please check this and see if they are there?

Comment

Hello. Logs checked shows that you already withdrew your compensation, from your in-game mail, on 30th of September. Your Jackpot Lotto Vouchers were there, together with your missing pirate gold coins.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1995014
                      I believe this resolves both your signaled in forum issues. Thank you and happy playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X