X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonsoul

cairo1
    ud12
    I can not access dragonsoul. Every time I try to go to dragonsoul the game hangs and nothing shows. I have tried this on 4 different browsers. See SS Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonsoul2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	1993469
    Can anyone help me with this?

Hello. Unfortunately this issue can only be resolved by yourself. The Dragonsoul pages load so slowly because there you probably have thousands of undevoured low level dragonsoul. What I can suggest and advise you to do is to perform the dailies, as usual, then open Dragonsoul and let it load at its own pace. It is gonna take like an eternity but it will eventually load. After pages there loaded, please, use 1-click Devour button there (repeat this operation few times; after each devouring use Sort button there). Once devouring is performed, do follow the initial check steps manually or using a cleaner and clean/clear cache and history for the browser you're using (you should also do that periodically). Please remember to perform this devouring at least once a week or once at few days, otherwise you'll face exactly the same problem as soon as dragonsouls stuck in there.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X