Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nav King Problem Emporium points did not increase after spend significant amount of diamonds (Ind. Perks to level 8 and Total Benefits to level 3 were added)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nav King Problem Emporium points did not increase after spend significant amount of diamonds (Ind. Perks to level 8 and Total Benefits to level 3 were added)

Hello,
    CS Tycoon and Nav. King started today.
    *First, I used a bunch of save Emporium points to buy initial Cross Server prizes.
    *I then spent a BUNCH of diamonds to buy more Emporium points to buy more Cross Server prizes.
    The Emporium points were never deposited!!

**I did not get any Emporium points added to my Nav King Emporium....HOWEVER, *I did get "Individual Perk" rewards to level 8. AND "Total Benefit" rewards to level 3.
    I attached screen shots that shows the Individual Perks and Total Benefit points. The Emporium points stayed on 6439 points(no increase after I spent diamonds).

Please provide your input regarding my problem.

I will submit a ticket today.
    Kind Regards,

IGN: nama S33 Metatron's Edict

PS: *I noticed that there was another player that complained that he did not get points after spending diamonds.
    Shows that I spent significant amount of diamond to reach level 8 Emporium points stayed at 6439 and did not increase after I spent diamonds

Good morning. Issue reported and forwarded to team, to be checked and verified. I will return with updates as soon as they are given.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Navigation King event should be working now, as intended. Thank you for being patient for this to be sorted out.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Your compensation have been applied and it will be added directly to your account within 5 working days. Please check it and come with the confirmation it has been done. Thank you for your patience for the problem to be sorted out.

Comment

Working...
        X