Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Another Navigation King case

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Navigation King case

IGN: KidNay
    Server: ud4 (originally S329)
    Platform: R2 Games

I wish I read the forum before spending my diamonds (20k+) in Navigation King to get Winter's Princess.
    I did not get any pirate gold for those spent diamonds, please see screenshots.

I want my pirate gold. Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KidNay_NavKing_Bug_20190921_2132.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	317.5 KB
ID:	1993566

Name:	KidNay_NavKing_Bug_20190921_2133.JPG
Size:	348.1 KB
ID:	1993565

Name:	KidNay_NavKing_Bug_20190921_2135.JPG
Size:	333.1 KB
ID:	1993564

Good morning. Issue reported and forwarded to team. Please post a ss from individual perks showing you got the levels for spending the diamonds. Will come back with updates as soon as they are given to us. I kindly suggest and advise you to submit a ticket to support with all details and data. here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-22-2019, 10:45 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Same thing.... we keep boarding.. but not getting much desired Pirate Coins....

R2 - ue1 - S56 - StarCrest Mountains - Prince AJ55

Comment

Hello. Issue has been reported and forwarded already, we're waiting for an update from ops and tech team. As soon as it reaches us it'll be posted in here. Thank you. You are added to the list, I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support for any claim related to resources/diamonds spent.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ok, ss of individual perks. I will submit a ticket.

Thank you.

Name:	KidNay_NavKing_Bug_20190922_1105.JPG
Size:	292.4 KB
ID:	1993594

Comment

Good morning. Navigation King event should be working now, as intended. Thank you for being patient for this to be sorted out.

Once again, as reminder, please submit a ticket to support, with all details and the screenshots you have attached and with the amount of diamonds you have used in event so that they can handle it, individually, for each of you. Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
            Last edited by Sidhe; 09-23-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Hello there
              @KidNay - Your compensation have been applied and it will be added directly to your account within 5 working days. Please check it and come with the confirmation it has been done. Thank you for your patience for the problem to be sorted out.

@ Prince AJ55 - Please submit a ticket to support following the link I have provided. The screenshots you will attach as evidence must be uncropped/unedited and showing your IGN and server. Thank you.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 09-24-2019, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Dear Sidhe,

I got the compensation. Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Comment

Good morning! I am so happy it got resolved and that you received your compensation. Thank you for keeping me updated, too. Enjoy the day and happy playing!

Comment

Working...
                  X