Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing char

hi GM
    can help here i had wait a long time the game dont open in server 330 hellgate ?
    game not open stop at 2/2 100%

Hello. Can you please post a screenshot of the error you are getting when you try to enter server? Also, can you please post your character name? I would also suggest you to try and clean/clear cache and history on the browsers you're using, refresh game page, reboot your device. It helps in most of the cases. We have tried your server and it loads fine, we could enter it:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1994431
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

my char name is abdullah and me play in anther server 355S

Comment

Hello there. For which server do you say you have issues and you cannot login? Which toon do you have issues with? The one on S330 or another on S355? And if it is the char on S355, can you give the details for it - character name/IGN? Can you also post a screenshot to show which is the problem you are facing? Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

330S that i cannot login and have issues

Comment

Good morning. I will report your issue and forward it to team but, as I have requested you in the previous posts, we need you to come with a screenshot showing what is the issue you are facing when you cannot login, what message you get, what is happening - loading is stuck on screen?, you get a black or a white screen?, you receive any error message? We have tested S330 and we can login it just fine so we need to know what sort of issue you are facing so that to have a starting point for checking. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning. We couldn't find any character called "abdullah" on S330. Can you please post a screenshot of the message you get when you try to login the server? Or, in case you have a screenshot of an instance in the game for your character on S330, from before this issue appeared - can you post it here? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X