X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag

Helenia
    ud12
    I received Snow Rocky from fortune bag but already have him. Please give me back my tokens. See below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fortune bag fairy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	378.5 KB
ID:	1994471Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune bag fairy2.JPG
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	1994472

Hello Helenia. Reported and forwarded.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

Good morning. Your issue has been reported and forwarded but it will just last for a bit more than usual for these cases because they are on vacation until 8th of October. I will take care to be resolved and will come with updates as soon as they come back from their holiday.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Helenia. Your compensation has been applied, you should get it within 3-5 working days. Please let me know when that happens. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Hello Helenia. Your compensation has been applied, you should get it within 3-5 working days. Please let me know when that happens. Thank you.
            Yes I have received it thank you!

Comment

This has happened again. I received Monkey King from fortune bag but already had him. Please reimburse tokens sent (39)
              Helenia
              ud12
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Monkey King.JPG
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	1996633Click image for larger version

Name:	Monke King2.JPG
Size:	304.2 KB
ID:	1996634

Comment

Hello Helenia. Issue reported and forwarded. Keep in mind that for these cases the "reinbursed" fortune bag tokens are 33, not 39 (as you should have received if the swap feature would have worked correctly and you could have swapped the mount you already have). Please also keep the corresponding mount in your inventory so that a swap is possible. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe. I have not received the 33 tokens as of this morning.
                  Helenia
                  ud12

Comment

Hello. It is still weekend, and with comps it usually lasts up to 5 work days until you get it from the moment it is applied. So, I do please ask you to check your in-game mail, these days, and to come with a confirmation of the tokens being there or received. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                      Hello. It is still weekend, and with comps it usually lasts up to 5 work days until you get it from the moment it is applied. So, I do please ask you to check your in-game mail, these days, and to come with a confirmation of the tokens being there or received. Thank you.
                      I have received the tokens this morning. Thank you Sidhe!

Comment

Good evening. Happy it got resolved and you got your tokens . Happy playing and thank you for coming with the confirmation, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X