Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	376.0 KB
ID:	1994643

FloRin
    S142 Mines of Moloch
    ud12
    Last edited by FloGsm; 10-01-2019, 04:28 PM.

Good morning. I have moved your thread in the corresponding section of the forum, to start with. As for the missing History Recharge Bonus event, it has been reported as missing (still I would wait until reset and check again after; if it's still missing from there, please let us know here). I do not quite understand what you're saying about Check-ins - first day there it's always like this, until reset. Still Check-ins has been checked and it looks like this, items were changed and there appears Squishy shards. As for the other ones ... it was probably their decision to still let the homestead print and the items for 2018 FIFA Worldcup Blueprint.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ud12.jpg Views:	1 Size:	188.5 KB ID:	1994652Click image for larger version  Name:	ud12 a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.9 KB ID:	1994653

Can you also check and post a screenshot of the mail usually sent to players when event starts (to players for which toon a recharge has been performed, ever)? If you can find the mail there, of course. Just something to remind you how event works and in which circumstances:

Click image for larger version  Name:	HRB - rule.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.6 KB ID:	1994685
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-02-2019, 02:12 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

still missing after reset

Comment

Please read what I have posted for you and also try to check for that mail which announces you are entitled to see the event. Also, tell me if the event was there and it just vanished or it did not appear at all. I have checked, from a toon which it has never been recharged and indeed that feather icon does not appear but it appears for the toons which were ever recharged on (see the pic with the mail and announcement).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

event did not appear at all
          i think you not understand i start play in2014 on s142, i am diamond on recharge since s142 never merged,after 1 merge ,after second and third merge i see that recharge history but after last merge....not so....ask the devs... don't presume

some recharge i made if help

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	1994712
          Last edited by FloGsm; 10-03-2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported and forwarded. I also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with all details and screenshots attached so that they can check and determine the exact nature of the issue. Here is the link to use: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.

EDIT: Can you please check your forum PM? Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 10-04-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Good morning. Your compensation has been applied and it will be sent within 5 working days. Please check and follow your in-game mail and your diamonds balance. It would be highly appreciated to confirm here when and if you received it. Thank you, have a great weekend and happy playing.

Comment

Working...
              X