tournament announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournament announcement

can someone please explain what this announcement is about - it states do not use diamonds but does not say what the problem actually is.
    and since nothing has been stated in the forum - it would nice to have the announcement explained.

And what about those of us who have spent diamonds? I spent 120 today and yesterday.

Comment

Good morning. About the Tournament issue, I believe that they also do not know what the issue is - they stopped the previous Tournament and decided to issue it on 1st October. Then this announcement started to roll in game. So, I do know exactly what you know. My guess is that they also do not know what it was happening and they decided to roll that announcement until they figure out what's wrong (it is my guess, I underline this once again).
      analily69 I would suggest you to take screenshots as evidence and to submit a ticket to support with all details and the corresponding ss attached. Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tourney.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	485.9 KB
ID:	1994930tourney.JPG Tournament is bugged again. It worked yesterday but every time today try to attack get message that matches take place 10 am to 10 pm. I am attaching the only ss I can get because the message goes away.
        Helenia
        ud12
        Last edited by R265215769; 10-07-2019, 04:24 AM. Reason: reattaching ss

Comment

Good morning. Helenia, could you repost the screenshot, please? I cannot open nor check it, it refuses to open, expand or resize. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi the same problem occurs: can not do attack as stupid announcement show. ups : match will take place. from. 10 to 10 ...
            I was. complaining last. Tournament for this. It. seems nothing. was. fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
              Good morning. Helenia, could you repost the screenshot, please? I cannot open nor check it, it refuses to open, expand or resize. Thank you.
              I removed ss and reattached

Comment

Good day to all. Thank you for the screenshot provided Helenia. Issue reported and forwarded already, was only waiting for that ss to be added.

As to conclude about the Tournament issue - it was bugged from the beginning, which has been noticed in game after they released it on 1st Oct. so they decided to roll that scrolling announcement of event not working and to warn players to not spend diamonds in it. For some servers probably it worked, though, least first phases, and there was a hierarchy there after, but for most of them, it did not - it mixed up servers and zones, it zeroed the attempts, rewards cannot be claimed. I believe it will be a thoroughly check of it and a fix will be tried once their vacation for National Day ends and they return to the office.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 10-07-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X