ss tycoon mythic exchange rewards wrong in collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ss tycoon mythic exchange rewards wrong in collection

you can swap number#1 angel for lvl 10 angel essence chests, got lvl 9 chests instead after swapping, both chests are we the ones who did this going to get correct chests? helcatdodge s 135 ud3
    cant do screen shot, due to collected and there in inventory already

Hello. Please come with some screenshots to sustain and support your claim - from Tycoon, to show you got the angel, from Hot Events > Tycoon Mystic Exchange to show you performed the switch and collected the chests, from your inventory to show the lvl 9 chests you say you got instead those of lvl 10 (there should be 2 lvl 9 Angel Essence Chests and 1 lvl 9 Angel Essence Combo Chest, as you say you collected). I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, as well, following the usual steps and adding all details as required, along with the already mentioned requested screenshots. Please, also, do not crop or edit the screenshots so that they have the server visible, your IGN and timestamps (which are actually present on Tycoon and HE interface). Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-16-2019, 10:50 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

oh then it may be ok then doesn't show that we were to get lvl 9 essence....so I am truly sorry, when I opened the collection it showed lvl 9 and the lvl 11 so again im sorry

Comment

Good morning. It is OK, no worries, only I want to make sure you checked everything and that those chests were there and they were the lvl mentioned in switch description. If still in doubt, please submit a ticket to support though, with all details and with the mentioned as requested screenshots attached. Thank you and happy playing.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X