Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Exchanges for tycoon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchanges for tycoon

I can't exchange Angel from Tycoon in Hot Event Hope I get to exchange before tycoon reset
    Last edited by mikegilbert60972; 10-16-2019, 06:36 PM. Reason: I didnt get the sever in first shots

Good morning. Issue reported and forwarded for you. Still I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with all details and with the screenshots you have attached to it. Please also mention in there what you want to swap the angel for, that in case the issue doesn't get to be resolved in due time, considering the Tycoon Mystic Exchange ends today. Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ty Sidhe I did submit a ticket with what I would like to exchange it for Ty again

Comment

Hello. The reply from team was to ask you to let us know what you want the angel swapped for (here or in the submitted ticket). I will let team know that you have submitted that ticket, for which I would really appreciate to let me know if you get a reply for. Thank you and happy playing.

UPDATE: Please, check your Forum PM, you have there all instructions to follow and what you have to add to your already submitted ticket. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 10-17-2019, 11:26 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I would like to exchange Angel for Tyche's Icon

Comment

Good morning. I have already given you all details in your Forum PM. Please check it and follow the instructions there. Thank you.
            Also, please post a screenshot of your inventory showing you have there the angel you want to swap for Tyche, so that the exchange is possible.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 10-19-2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Ty Sidhe Again for being so supported and helping me I did get my exchange

Comment

Good evening. Thank you, too, for keeping me updated on the course of the issue . Happy it got resolved and that you got your item. Enjoy time playing and happy gaming!

Comment

Working...
                X