TD and some unbreakable bonds broken on ud4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD and some unbreakable bonds broken on ud4

There was an update about 2 hours ago, and I noticed that TD is broken now (my other toons did TD before and it was fine). Angels unbreakable bonds and Fairies unbreakable bonds are broken too. Please check the screenshots (Sylph unbreakable bonds shown as reference that my browser can load the working one). Thank you.

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (originally S326)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20191024_Fairies_Bonds.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	1996364Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20191024_Angels_Bonds.JPG
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1996365Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20191024_TD_Broken.JPG
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	1996366Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20191024_Sylph_Bonds.JPG
Size:	327.8 KB
ID:	1996367

Never mind. Another update just came, and those bugs were fixed. Thank you.

Comment

And now can't get back into game, stays stuck on loading screen Click image for larger version

Name:	loading.JPG
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	1996372
      Helenia
      ud12

Comment

Good morning. I suppose it was also due to the unannounced and sudden update it occurred yesterday. I have just tested and it is working fine. Can you please confirm if it is working for you too, now? I would also suggest to apply and followthe initial check steps with clear/clean, refresh, reboot, etc. (like with any update occurrence). Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X