• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag

Hello,
    It's been a while but the Bug finally got me again LOL
    I got Tundra Hunter and no swap,
    Mine is already evolved to Frost Hunter.
    Can you please report it for me?
    Thank you

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods

Attached Files

Hello there Whisper. Issue has been reported and forwarded. As usual, please let me know here when those tokens are being returned to you . Have a wonderful day and happy playing.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe :-)
      It's awesome to have you back here, the forum isn't worth a thing without you!!!

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
        I don't know what it is but when you handle those things, they get done in a heartbeat :-)
        The tokens are already returned. You worked your magic again, did you???

Thank you!!

Comment

Good morning whisper, so happy you got your tokens back. Thank you for your kind words (you're spoiling me, as usual, hehehe), there's no magic there! . Enjoy your comp, happy playing and do not hesitate to come here whenever needed.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X