fortune bag bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fortune bag bug

Hello, this is not the first time there is no swipe option (Taotie, Holy Eagle and earlier Celestial Fox and Easter Emissary soul)
    Gelik
    [S296] Witchlight Forest

Your screenshots shows that you pulled Taotie, Holy Eagle and Bone Dragon evolution, do you have confirmation for Celestial Fox and Easter emissary? I mean you show them in your inventory, but no screenshot with them in event inventory. I will report issue, but it would be much better to have ss for all mounts.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 11-06-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Celestial Fox and Easter emissary dropped out earlier in fortune bag, there were no replacements for them either (no swipe option), I wrote about it earlier (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...99-fortune-bag), I just showed them just like that, for statistics
      Last edited by magickeys; 11-06-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Good morning. Please relate to the event on course now, in November, the link you attached here refers to the event running in June and it shows you already had Holy Eagle, not Easter Emissary or Celestial Fox. From the screenshot you attached here, for this round, it is sustained as being not offered a swap Holy Eagle, Taotie and Darkbone (for which there was forwarded a report, on your behalf). So, please, just confirm if these three mounts are the ones you were not being offered a swap for. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Taotie, Holy Eagle

Name: Gelik
          Server: [S296] Witchlight Forest

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Good morning. Please relate to the event on course now, in November, the link you attached here refers to the event running in June and it shows you already had Holy Eagle, not Easter Emissary or Celestial Fox. From the screenshot you attached here, for this round, it is sustained as being not offered a swap Holy Eagle, Taotie and Darkbone (for which there was forwarded a report, on your behalf). So, please, just confirm if these three mounts are the ones you were not being offered a swap for. Thank you.
            Taotie, Holy Eagle

Name: Gelik
            Server: [S296] Witchlight Forest

Comment

Hello there. So, I take as you ask for a returning of Fortune Bag Tokens for the two mounts mentioned by you, Taotie and Holy Eagle. Report forwarded and signaled to team. Will come back with updates as soon as we get a reply. Thank you for confirming the issue and details.

UPDATE: Hello. Your tokens should be returned within 5 working days. Please check your in-game mail and confirm here when that is happening. Thank you.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 11-07-2019, 09:59 PM.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                Hello there. So, I take as you ask for a returning of Fortune Bag Tokens for the two mounts mentioned by you, Taotie and Holy Eagle. Report forwarded and signaled to team. Will come back with updates as soon as we get a reply. Thank you for confirming the issue and details.

UPDATE: Hello. Your tokens should be returned within 5 working days. Please check your in-game mail and confirm here when that is happening. Thank you.
                returned 33 tokens

Comment

Good morning, happy it got resolved. Happy weekend and happy playing there .

Comment

Working...
                  X