burned by unwritten rule (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burned by unwritten rule (again)

i decided to try a different skin for twilight clash. i paid the 100 diamonds. got the skin for 3 days, BUT could not use it because the event was in progress! was not told that before hand. the skin will expire before next twilight clash. can i get a refund? can devs post warning when event in progress?
    player: zog790
    server 124 Prince of Hope
    i very vaguely recall having this same issue about 3 years ago when i was very ill. did not know i needed screenshots for help back then.
    unable to change skin during event

Good morning. I doubt dev will operate switches or changes of event but a suggestion for a better wording and description for event and for the use of skins I believe that it can be made. I also don't think you will be refunded for your bought skin, but you can try and submit a ticket to support and ask for it - they are the only ones handling this type of issue. Here is the link to support to use: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. For the screenshots you are gonna attach as evidence, please do not use the ss you came with here, something is not in order with it. Do not crop and do not edit it, do not mix together more ss and please, also, timestamp it, let the date there (use for that the little clock on the circle map on the right corner up). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe, i am a bit puzzled by your requirements for a screenshot. Since my screenshots are too big, 1.6 mb, I have always had to open the screenshot, and then use the grab app to take a second image of it that is only 453 kb. that makes it small enough to upload to this site. what might look odd in the screenshot is the fact that i have the browser shifted to the right side of the screen. it does include the whole screen, with both the server time in the upper left corner, and my computer's time in the upper right corner. actually, i just noticed that my second grab got some of the live browser in the background on the right side. is the attached screenshot better for you? as to the little clock icon, it does not stay open. i cannot have it open, click the wear skin button, and do the 3 finger press for the screenshot (command, shift, 3) all at the same time. if the new screenshot is ok, then i will continue with your support link. thank you.

Comment

Good morning. Requirements for screenshots are the same for all players here, not only for you and I only reminded you of how you need to make them so that to be eligible for report. I, again, underline that it is not me asking for these screenshots, they are needed with all elements already mentioned for a first check. I think I already suggested you to use an external app for taking and resizing the screenshots (Lightshot works the best and it only asks for simply press prt sc key on the keyboard of your device then take the wanted ss) if you do not use the app already implemented in your OS. That clock stays open if you simply click on it. Please submit that suggested ticket to support, they are the ones handling the sort of issues you came with. Do not forget to mention the amount of dias you used to buy the skin. The suggestion for a better wording and description for event was already made. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-26-2019, 09:45 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X