Old Account???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Account???

I played this game about 3 years ago and would like to play again, but i spent alot of time building my character back then and would like to have it back. My login is still the same how can I find my character? What server? The one I played on no longer exists from all the mergings, i have no idea what Odin went to.

Good morning. Can you please give here some details you remember about your old account (IGN/character name, old /initial server name and number), when was last time you accessed your game (with approximation)?!? You could also try and see if on your main account page there is that LAST PLAYED link (on the right side top) which should give you the information about the server you last played on (even if your server was subject to any merge, the "gate" to access game still remains your initial server where you started playing). On the same main account page there is My Orders >> Order history. In case you have ever made any recharge there you should find the information about your initial server which server you can after try to access via Games >> League of Angels link >> Home or Last Played/Play.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	forum 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	1998415Click image for larger version

Name:	forum 2.jpg
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	1998416Click image for larger version

Name:	forum 3.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1998417
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X