Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a mistake i check-ins

we never received 10 white balls for daily entry into the game

Hello. For a proper report to be done, please let here your IGN, server name and number and some screenshots, from check-ins, day 3 rewards and from your homestead items. Fell free also to submit a ticket to support following the link below and completing with the same details. Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
    Do not forget to mention you did not get those 10 white balloons because of the delayed change of items and flipping tiles in check-ins, which started actually from the 4th day. Happy playing and wish you to have an awesome New Year's Eve.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

nobody received 10 white balls on ud8 ub44 servers. So you can safely send compensation to everyone

Comment

Hello. I am not the one to send any compensation to anyone and I have to insist in asking you to follow what you were requested to do so that I can open a report for you. The devs decided to handle this issue individually, for each player who come with the requested details. Waiting for you to post those details and screenshots, and to follow what you have been asked to, thing for which I thank you in advance.

NOTE: I believe there they found a way to resolve this issue, for all. If you check in check-ins you'll notice they decided to add the same print and items for this month, too. So, there you get the chance to complete your homestead print with what decorations you're missing.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-01-2020, 11:00 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X