X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon soul stuck

ID: superyosh
    server: s61 doomstone forest

stuck on dragon soul, wont open, i already try in other browser also same all stuck

i cant upload picture coz too big size file also cant upload use URL

Hello. Unfortunately the only way this can be resolved is by your side. You have probably a huge pile of undevoured low level dragonsouls which prevents feature from loading and being accessible. I would suggest you to proceed first with a clean/clear, refresh of the game page, reboot then reopen the browser you're using for playing, perform the dailies as you usually do then access Dragonsoul and let it load at its snail speed pace. It is gonna take a lot of time until all pages load but it will eventually happen. Once the pages load, perform a devouring of the low quality dragonsouls using 1-click devour option there. After that it is highly recommended to repeat the same steps at least once a week or once at two weeks so that you avoid facing the same problem.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X