Super Capsule Exchange in events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Capsule Exchange in events

Super capsule exchange event was to end today on the 5th, for some reason it ended a day early. I know that today was the last day because i was recharging every day for the 5 days to get the adv. genesis amulet. why did they cut it short by a day? Today would have been my last day to recharge for it and it was gone. Every past event it has always ended a day after the event. What happened?

Good morning. Super Value Capsule event lasted for 4 days, from 1st to 4th of January. So, no, event did not end a day earlier and it was not cut a day shorter. The recharges were for 4 days not for 5 (maybe you have mistaken for a bit the wording there for how many recharges for the first day). The Adv. Amulet for Genesis was there for to be swapped 1 time for 50*capsule coins if the total recharge amount during the event was of 50k.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Super value capsule.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	2000205Click image for larger version

Name:	Super value capsule 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	2000206
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Oh well, my bad. Thanks Sidhe.

Comment

That's ok, I am sorry it happened like that, you will get what you want next time. Only pay attention to the dates and duration of event. Happy playing and have a good week out there.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X