Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden attire shard synth

Hello,

I have 250 shards from the golden attire clothing but I cant find it in the forge, synth,clothing. It don't even a pair in the list. Here are screenshots from my list.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	clothing list 8.jpg Views:	1 Size:	532.8 KB ID:	2001182
    Attached Files

Click image for larger version

Name:	clothing list 8.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	532.8 KB
ID:	2001184

Comment

Hello there. I have already checked on toons with different levels and this is what I've discovered - in Forge > Synth > Items, on Outfits, for characters under lvl 50, there are not all the outfits there displayed. Once you level up, that synth option for outfits will have added more and more elements. Just be patient, keep those shards in your inventory and you will be able to synth the outfit, pretty soon. Have a nice day there and an awesome weekend, happy playing!
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks for your answer .

Comment

You're very welcome Bastiaan, I hope you are gonna level up your character there as soon and fast as possible!
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X