Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loss of BR/power in mid Dec2019 primarily in Rajah and other heros despite continued improvements in Armaments, Training, armor, Angels, fairies, etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of BR/power in mid Dec2019 primarily in Rajah and other heros despite continued improvements in Armaments, Training, armor, Angels, fairies, etc

"nama" Metatron"s Edict S33

Hello Sidhe,
    Just finished long chat with [[GM]R2Mentor.s10]...suggested that I post a forum.

Issue: In mid December 2019, my Rajah lost BR from 420M to 318M. His "power" was significantly diminished against other players. All my heroes (with the exception of Sybil) lost BR and power though none as much as Rajah.

**The decreased BR/power occurred despite continuous upgrades in Armament, Training, Angels, Fairies, equipment, evolve, etc
    The decrease in BR/power occurred over a two day period.
    1. The only major changes in December was switching my Demonic Warrior for Monkey King....with inherit and all other pertinent changes needed....and
    2. The other change was adding all new 6th anniversary armor to Rajah.

I have gradually increased Rajah BR to 402M....HOWEVER when I compare with other Rajahs.... it appears that something is keeping the BR level below what it should be. The same occurs with my other heroes.

I've discussed/chatted the issue with other players.....none have an explanation.
    I can not find an explanation for the change with my heroes.
    ***The R2 MentorS10 checked my party stats and did not have an explanation. He/she was patient and truly tried to assist.

Sidhe, I will appreciated if you look into the matter and provide me some insight.

Kind Regards
    nama S10 Server

PS, There are no photos because I did not know what to printscreen. I thought it best to look at my party/hero makeup and stats

Good morning. Issue has been reported and forwarded to team, for a thoroughly check, but it might last for a bit, until staff returns from vacation (which should happen at the end of this week). meanwhile, I would also suggest to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please provide in there all details, your data and also add screenshots of the team and of the affected hero. Meanwhile, I will still make some inquiries and searches and will come with info and updates as soon as possible.
    I would suggest, too, to look into your character again and perform/repeat a check of everything in relation to team (gears/equip, gems and gems combo, armament, cherubs, guardian angel, amulets, godsend, sylph and sylph gear, buffs, titles/flairs, homestead - for the 3x3 decor there, artifacts, fairies deployed, etc - to mention just some which I could think at the moment) and see if there's anything missing or suffered any change. Maybe you changed something in your party, too, which you are not exactly aware of right now. Check if everything is in its place and not missing, like in you haven't lost anything, any item. I will come back here with updates and a reply from team, as soon as I get any.

At least one screenshot to display your previous BR, for a comparison, along with screenshots of what it is now, would be really of great help for a first step with the checking. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-27-2020, 10:02 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
      Thank you for the time you took to provide a recap and advice!!

I have played this game for a long time and think I'm fairly experienced.... and after 1.5 months I'm unable to find a cause for the current issue.
      I also have not read about a similar experience in Forum.

Please note:
      I noticed the loss of BR/power in Dec2019.
      I do not have screen shots of my heroes' statistics prior to Dec 2019 because there was no problem with hero advancement so long as their milieu was improved.
      Past game issues tended to be "non-issues" or were solved by LoA after a time or I found the cause of the problem.

I looked into my "character again and performed/repeated checks of everything in relation to team (gears/equip, gems and gems combo, armament, cherubs, guardian angel, amulets, godsend, sylph and sylph gear, buffs, titles/flairs, homestead - for the 3x3 decor there, artifacts, fairies deployed."
      Since December 2019 I've reviewed my heroes and party daily!

1. About 2 weeks ago, I asked another experienced player to check my Rajah. He did and was stymied regarding the loss of BR/power.
      I had a long chat with our S10 Mentor yesterday.....very patient and sincerely wanted to help.

2. You ask that I provide screen shots to "display....previous BR for comparison to current BR.??
      Sidhe, I do not take screen shots of my hero stats to keep in case their BR/power goes down unexpectedly......who does that?

3. Recall that BR/power is/was decreased in ALL my heroes....except for Sybil...not just in Rajah. Rajah was my strongest and he lost about 100pts of power.

4. I continue to improve most pertinent facets of all my heroes HOWEVER, I have concentrated more on Rajah. He is now over 400M BR but lower than in December2019.
      The added improvements compare to other Rajah with higher BR/power....... you and the LoA "team" can look at the stats, armor, armament, etc. and see for yourselves.
      Unfortunately, that takes time to do.

5. I will submit at ticket. HOWEVER, There is precious little data I can provide for the ticket people.
      *I simply do not have a "smoking gun" that I can use as a possible cause for them to you as a focus.

I suspect the LoA "team" has the ability to go to early Dec 2019 and find when the loss of BR/power started (around mid Dec).
      I know that takes time....and I do not have the resources to do a backward check to make that happen....LoA does.

"Pearls of wisdom" from you or the folks on forum are welcomed.

Kind Regards,
      nama S10 server (initially S33 Metatron's Edict)

Comment

Good morning. I am happy you treated the reply as "pearls of wisdom". Please note that your issue has been forwarded and reported and that everything that has been tried or done to help you was not done out of "lack of knowledge or lack of interest", or because we do not have anything else better to do but "waste time", ours and yours, in Forum, as you so kindly seem to consider. Please take my advice and suggestion as good and submit the ticket to support. No one asked you to provide info or things which were impossible to be provided, you were simply asked to provide a screenshot showing the BR before this sudden loss occurred that in case it happens to have such a screenshot (you were not asked to go back in time to take that screenshot). Talking about screenshots, you will have to provide such, in your ticket and here, for the heroes you found as being affected - specifically for Rajah Skyscream. I know it is frustrating and I know it is not something to make anyone happy but I also know that Support and dev are actually the only ones who can do something to resolve your problem.
        Once your ticket is replied, please, kindly, follow and check it, and also update it (so that system won't close it as resolved). Keep in touch with team and support after it is replied and try to provide all pieces of information they might ask from you.
        Thank you again for the input, all the extra details and info you left here will be added to the report filed for you, I am still waiting for the requested screenshots of your team and of the affected heroes to be posted here so that I can forward them to team, too. Have a good day out there!
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-29-2020, 12:10 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

nama, S33(metatron's edict)

Hello Sidhe,
          I submitted a ticket with a few of Rajah current stats/features to the "ticket" people. There is a 3 screenshot limit per each ticket submitted.

I reviewed your recent response: "waiting for the requested screenshots of your team and of the affected heroes to be posted here so that I can forward them to team, too."

**When you ask for screenshots of my team, can you be more specific?
          With Rajah alone, I only "snipped" 10 screenshots and that only touches the surface of all the hero's facets.
          For example: DragonStones were not included, Sockets with gems were not included, only some parts of "armament" were included, artifact type and levels were not included, totems their levels were not included, fairy types and levels were not included, fairy awaken levels were not included, evolve levels were not included.....etc, etc.

All the parts of what makes up my Rajah were not "snipped" and sent to the "ticket" people.
          You also asked for information of my team and of the all affected heroes.??

Sidhe, I have 4-5 heroes affected. Rajah was my strongest and was most affected with loss of BR/power.
          **I can send bunches of screenshots showing hero stats. The thing is, I am unable to pin-point a cause for the BR/power loss.

What do you consider most important/helpful screenshot information that may shed light on my issue?
          .....because I suspect that you truly are not asking me to screenshoot/snip all facets of all my heroes

I will appreciated it if you narrow down the "screenshot/snip suggestion.
          Thank you for working with me.

Kind Regards,
          nama, S33 (metatron's edict")

Comment

Hello,
            I reviewed both our posts again.
            I hope your team is patient and interested in playing "Sherlock Holmes" because I truly don't know the best way for me to help you help me.

Ideas are welcome.
            Kind Regards,
            nama, S33 (metatron's Edict)

Comment

Hi there. I am bit intrigued about that "Sherlock Holmes" game to help us to help you comment but there we go with what they are interested to see from you. No, I am not asking you to screenshot "everything", I have already asked you specifically what to screenshot and also attach to the ticket you submitted:
              1. a ss of an instance with your BR and team before this sudden loss of BR occurred (that in case it happens you to be in possession of such screenshot); if not, at least approximately mention the BR value, of the whole team before this sudden loss;
              2. ss of the team now, with present BR value, total and a ss of Rajah Skyscream, with the BR right now.
              Please attach these to your ticket, for now. Please also, go to your PM, here, in Forum. Thank you in advance.

Comment

nama S33 metatron's edict

Hello Sidhe,
                I do not have access to an Activity Log for LoA....developers may have such access.
                However, I can give good approximations of BRs in Dec 2019.....bare in mind that that becomes more inaccurate as time passes.

Referring to #1 above:
                *Do not have a ScreenShot of Team's exact BR for Dec 2019.
                The total BR around 11Dec2019 was 150M to 175M.
                **The BR for Rajah on or about 11Dec2019 was low 400M. The sudden BR/strength loss for Rajah was close to 100M(BR dropped to approx 320M)
                It was not just the BR loss. Rajah (most notably) and the team as a whole started losing to previous beatable teams. As previously stated, Sybil did not lose any BR/strength.
                Referring to #2 above:
                Attached are current BR as of today.
                I do make changes in the "Stable" regularly....however, today's screenshots stats are accurate.
                I have continued to strengthen all my heroes...particularly my Rajah. The Rajah BR today is the result of continuous improvements to his stats. Today's BR is close to what it was in Dec 2019.

I will check the PM in the forum.
                Please let me know of any new information.

Kind Regards,
                Attached Files

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for all the details you came with here, everything will be added to the report already filed to team. Please, also submit that ticket (that if you haven't done that yet) and after that follow it until it gets replied. Once that is happening, write down the number case allocated to it and collaborate with the team for any details or information they might ask from you. Once in a while, (at two weeks maximum), check it ,and even if there is nothing new, update it with a request for news about it or about the course of the check/resolution for your issue. That will prevent the auto-closure of the ticket as being resolved.
                  Issue you are facing and experiencing is not to be resolved by anyone else but support and dev (any help, advice or suggestion you might get, from Forum or from elsewhere, stays as it is, advice or suggestion!).
                  However, things will start a little bit slowly considering their vacation will be a little longer than expected (we all know what's happening right now in China and that everyone was locket out and forbidden to travel and they won't return to work or in the office until after the 10th of the month). Here, I will come with updates once I get any, after team comes back to work. Thank you once again.

Comment

nama S33 metadtron's edict

Hello Sidhe,
                    thank you for the the last "bug" text.

1. Ticket was sent a few days back. I got a response.
                    2. I will continue to go to the PMs here in forum.
                    3. Can you sent me a "message" to my support account? I don't want to give personal party information that goes beyond reporting a "bug/"

4. I can send you the "Ticket" response information by responding to your message....
                    I think information from an active "ticket" that is not resolved is not for the forum "bug" public.
                    However, I think describing a problem and then presenting what caused the problem IS for the forum "bug" section.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Good morning.
                      1.Happy you followed suggestion and submitted the ticket.
                      2.I will continue passing you in Forum PM any request or any info or update from team I might get or might be asked to pass to you.
                      3.What do you mean by "pass you a message to your support account"? All the sensitive information you want to pass, can be passed in Forum PM and I will forward it to team and add to your already filed report.
                      4.I haven't asked you to send me the response to the ticket here, or anywhere else. I only advised you to write down the case number of the ticket, # assigned to it after it was replied (that will be the mark and instrument to use for you to handle this from now on). You can forward any information or ss you consider necessary, here, in forum, and I will forward it to team.
                      However, what it could have done by means of Forum and by a Forum mod for your case, it has been done.
                      I have left you some instructions about the ticket you submitted, in your Forum PM, so please check there. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
                        I will continue to check your responses here in Forum PM for responses.

Regarding the response to my ticket...see copy of email from yahoo mail.

*Note that their response did not include my original ticket. Also, I do not have a case number for my ticket.
                        Where can I find a copy of the original ticket or the original case number? I did not print or saved a copy of my original ticket.

As always, your response is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
                        nama S33 Metatron's Edict

R2 Games response:

"Re:Loss of BR/power in mid Dec2019 primarily in Rajah and other heros despite continued improvements in Armaments, Training, armor, Angels, fairies, etc
                        Yahoo/LoA tickets

support <support@r2games.com.hk>
                        Tonlyquester
                        Jan 30 at 8:14 AM
                        Hello,

Thank you for reaching us.Since this issue happened a month ago and as we don't have any tracker for the battle rating drop,we will forward this issue to the higher department for them to investigate your previous logs and have them monitor your units and gears.For now,may we ask you to be patient and hopefully,we can find some leads to address the issue you're experiencing.May we ask also to please keep on monitoring your battle rating however,if you notice anything on your character's stats or units,please document it and we will try to check it for you.Thank you!

-The R2Games Team
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        R2 Games Support Team"

Comment

Good morning. It is not needed to post anything here from your communicating with support and techs team. By means of forum there is also nothing else we can do to help you (except for reporting this again, which has been done already, and not only once). What I can suggest you to do is to keep tracking and following your ticket, asking periodically for updates on the state of the problem and for a resolution for it. Also, anything you notice or observe as change related to your team, report to support via the ticket you already submitted, as you were already asked to do by them (as I read and noticed in the reply you got from them). The case number assigned to your ticket should appear in the mail you got as response, it should be in the signature portion of an email - it says "this response is in reference to ticket number #...........".
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 02-08-2020, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Sidhe,
                            The ticket response I sent you above is complete!
                            There no "this response is in reference to ticket number #.." That is why I sent you the complete ticket response.

*In my previous post here, I stated that there is no ticket number provided.
                            Do you recommended another ticket to as about the lack of tracking # for my ticket......lol. I think you can understand my frustration.

**I few days back, I requested a Ticket number from the ticket people....so far, there is no response from them.

Perhaps you can ask them to provide ticket #s in all their ticket responses.

Kind Regards,
                            IGN: nama, S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Good morning.
                              There is no ticket there replied by support, as like in a simple email you get from a friend, there is always attached a ticket number to it and what you forwarded here in forum is the reply back to an already previously replied ticket apparently (reference to that "R:" it's there in the start of what you posted here). So, there should be a ticket number there, somewhere in the head of the initial mail. Also, I have to remind you that it is not needed to post anything from your ticket responses exchange with support here.
                              What it was possible to be done to help you with your issue by means of forum, it has been done, we cannot do more than that (maybe only to repeat ourselves about the same things). Please keep communicating with support via the ticket you submitted and just follow what you are asked to do there by them. Remember also to keep your ticket updated, like in placing there at least once in two weeks, a reply back to ask for update or to forward details which you might find to be of interest for the course of your problem.
                              What I could still do for you was to forward your request for your issue to be looked into again. What I will be able to still do from now on is to update you here about this when team requests that or when I get any updates for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X